Monday, January 17, 2011

"I Have A Dream!"

Today is a day of celebration of the life of an awesome man, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Dr. King's accomplishments, honors and accolades are phenomenal! We are so blessed because Dr. King graced our lives! Dr. King also had a dream...
I have a dream that people in the workplace will treat each other with honor and respect! I have a dream that people will do their best job while they are at work and they will work as unto the Lord! I have a dream that peole will look at the man/woman in the mirror and make the world a better place by improving their own behavior. I have a dream that people will help each other in the workplace and they will realize that they have to share because there is enough good to go around in the workplace...trust me!
I have a dream that the work environment will be a place where people want to go. Since people spend a great deal of there time in the workplace, they may as well make the best of this situation! My dream is for people to realize that time spent in the workplace is special and they will never get that time back! Work with me pople treasure, savor, love,enjoy the time you spend at work...because once it is gone...it is gone!
I have a dream that you will take my message to heart!
May God Bless You and Your Co-Workers!
All Comments Are Welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment