Monday, January 24, 2011

"Go On Make Your Manager's Day!!!"

Today is a great day to be nice to your manager! I was a Nursing Supervisor years ago and i used to pray for someone to be nice to me! I would say to myself, "Someone, anyone make my day please! Here a simple and easy concept. "Be nice to your manger and he/she will be nice to you!" You know that old statement, "Garbage in garbage out! "You should take the time to sow positive wonderful things into your manager's life so that you will reap positive wonderful things in your life!
Let's face it, life truly awesome, but very short so we should not waste time trying to make our managers miserable. Is it worth it? Of course it isn't.
Therefore,do something really nice for your manager! Go on make their day! I know your manger will appreciate any effort to brighten his/her day! :-) !!!
God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment