Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to Work With Me People Now!

     Welcome to "Work with Me People Now!" This blog was written to encourage people to work with their co-workers.   I worked as a Registered Nurse for 30 years and I did not have  any confrontations with my co-workers.  I know that the time that I spent at my job was a divine appointment!  I could have been anywhere else in the universe but God chose to place me on my job.  
     I am first and foremost a Christian woman who believes with her heart and soul that the world is about God and his glorification.  It is always important to remember to place God first even when your co-workers are acting inappropriately and always remember to look at the man/woman in the mirror to see if you may need to make changes in your behavior.
 Life is much too short, enjoy the time you spend at work.  It truly is a divine appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment