Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love Your Enemies Because It Really Gets On Their Nerves!"

When I was a Nursing supervisor, I once received a sign to place on my desk that said, "Love Your Enemies Because It Really Gets On their Nerves!" Guess what? It really does get on their nerves! The sign made me smile :) .
I worked with a certain group of ladies who decided that they would test me on all levels! But I decided that I would show love instead of disdain when I was tested! What Would Jesus Do? He would show the love! I showed the love and eventually the love was returned!
Today I admonish you to "love your enemies," not only because it gets on their nerves, but because it plants a seed of love that will be eventually be returned to you!
The nurses who gave me the me my sign with the poignant message, requested that I stay with them when it was time for my husband and I to leave the area. I was overwhelmed by the love that I was shown!!! You will be too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment