Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil!"

I admonish you to see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil when you are in your work environment! You know as well as I know that that evil is in the work environment!!! It is our job to first to see no evil! You must not be a willing participant! You have to take the high road!
I admonish you to hear no evil! Let's face it you hear the untrue, distasteful gossip about your co-workers and let's face it you really do have a choice! Let me help you out..."Step away from the gossipers!" Don't do it! It only takes you off of the high road!
I can not admonish you enough to help you realize that you have to control what falls out of your mouth! Control your tongue! The Bible says that the power of life and death is in the tongue! Trust me evil words can be devastating to others. Watch your tongue!!! It can be sharper than a sword!
Therefore, I admonish you no see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil! You can improve your work place environment...I person at a time!!!
All Comments Are Welcomed

No comments:

Post a Comment