Wednesday, February 16, 2011

"Prayer Has A Place In The Workplace...Trust Me!

Prayer has a place in the workplace...trust me! If you have had one Murphy's Law day at work...you know what I mean! It only takes one of the those days when everything is going wrong to make you realize that you really really need to pray a lot at work! I have been in the middle of total chaos and I have pray to God and He has changed my whole workday! Just one word from God can turn around your day, your week, your year, your life at work or anywhere!
So pray at work during the good times and the bad! Here is an awesome tip...pray to God when times are good and thank Him so that the good times will continue! Also pray to Him when times are not so good so that He can stop the insanity! Trust me God answers prayers! Our only jobs are to pray, trust and believe! Yes, my friend prayer has a place in the workplace and it's our job to pray and then trust and believe in a Daddy who will not leave us or forsake us!
All Comments Are Welcomed!
Coming Soon The Book and E-Book, "Work With Me People!"

No comments:

Post a Comment