Sunday, December 5, 2010

"To Confront or Not to Confront?"

Here is the 50,000 question! Do you openly confront the co-worker who is getting on your last baby nerve or do you continue to suffer in silence? My first suggestion is to take this question to God in prayer and listen, really listen for an answer! Then I would do whatever God and I decided to do!
There was only one person in my unit who continually wanted to ruin my reputation of being very easy to work with. Every time she and I were in the same room, she would antagonize me and try to drag me into an argument! I prayed and I prayed. God answers come in all kinds of packages (true gifts) ;) ! God sent one of my prayer warrior co-workers with a message and she told me, "Do not allow this person to steal your joy!" and God also told me to take the high road! Whenever I saw this nurse, I avoided her and I was a lot happier when I did not allow her to steal my joy!!! I decided not to confront and I enjoyed my job more!!!
What would you do? Confront or Not Confront? What is your answer? A penny for your thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment