Monday, May 17, 2010

"Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Joy!"

     Many years ago I worked with a nurse who was not easy to work with.  She basically told me that she did not like me because I was "too happy!"  She would often try to engage me in arguments and I would not allow her to do so by either ignoring her hurtful words or leaving the room.  I prayed a lot for this woman and I prayed to God for guidance in dealing with this person, and God sent me the answer through one of His most beautiful vessels, a prayer warrior friend.  My friend told me simply, "Do not allow this person to steal your  joy!"  A simple message that meant the world to me.  I decided to avoid this person and I decided that I would not be drug down to her level.  Someone had to take the "high road" and it may as well be me!
    Is there someone on your job who is getting on your last baby nerve...then take the high road and don't let them steal your joy!!!!
All Comments Are Welcomed!!!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment